- To create a stimulating and attractive learning environt where children feel happy, safe, secure an respected.
- To ensure through careful planning and assessment, that child receives a curriculum which enables them to achieve their potential.
- To encourage pupils to recognise and be proud of their social and academic achievements and to value the achievements of others.
- To help pupils develop a caring attitude towards other people, a sense of responsibility and respect for the wider community.
- To ensure pupils develop into independent learners and thinkers with a thirst for learning.
- To promote cooperation between home anti school and the wider community, encouraging high expectations at all times in the pursuit of excellence.